Women gonna rice again! (Aikuisille naisille)

Are these the fist or the last signs of women ruling the world? At least it's what's happened in the world of rice krispies, LOL!

Check out the box, right corner. I have made a blow up of the green square I marked in the original box. It says in Finnish and Swedish that 30 g portion of rice krispies includes certain amounts of indredience mentioned in the picture and the percentage of GDA for a grown-up woman. Grown-up woman? WTH? Do the grown-up women only eat serials? Especially rice krispies by Kellogg's? What about grown-up men? What's my percentage? And, most of all, what about the kids? Should they be divided into girls and boys as well? And it's a family pack (perhepakkaus)!

This doesn't make sense to me. Then again, so few things do these days. But as soon as I had read this percentage table, I knew I had a new post coming. Good enjoyment while eating rice krispies!

No comments:

Post a Comment