Save your "breath" :)

I keep wondering why I'm so critical against green values. I enjoy all kind of saving, not the least energy. Here's how I'm welcoming green values at the moment:

  • I have bought a lot of energy-saving light bulbs. They make a lot of sense.

  • I have started separating and composting bio waste. Better late than never.


That's it. The list could be longer I know. Could be shorter too. I'm thinking about getting a heat pump which should give huge saves in electricity costs.

I have following tongue-in-cheek suggestions for energy-saving. Sometimes things like these can be realized later on.

The temperature of the highway road is 5 - 20 degrees, maybe more, higher than that of air's. Somehow we could get the heat stored as energy. The dark roads are easy to find even in Finland.

People fart a lot. More vegetables the merrier, LOL! Someone could manufacture a device that would be installed in everyone's butt. It would gather the gas in a container. No more smell of shit around - instead free gas available. Containers could be taken to a factory that burns the fart gas and thus creates more free energy.

_______________________

A joke I came up with yesterday:
Who is the fastest guitar alive? Kimi Hendrix

4 comments:

  1. Isn't there the old, "eat more beans, we need gas."

    You can also save energy by turning the heat off and eliminating most of the Finnish population. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't use that radical means. But basically that would leave energy for the rest of the world worthy of 5-6 nuclear plants. Then again, you can't get rid of us Finns by turning off the heat - we are clever enough to turn it on again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea BUT i wouldn't want to be walking around with something plugged in my butt, though. perhaps fart bins should be installed everywhere just like those bins for dog poo poos where people can sit down and deposit their farts. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be another good way to gather fanergy (fart energy, a word I just discovered; amazing that it's there already if you google it - with a different meaning though) - see how we are getting somewhere with this crazy idea here!

    ReplyDelete