Ground hog zero day

This is my ultimate touch-down day. It's for me to know and you to find out. I may reveal it later in my blog, so be patient. This June I will never forget. Alas. Cold and rainy in so many ways.

It only can get better (can't get much worse, as John Lennon sang), the positive thoughts are needed now. And indeed, I was so prepared for this that I think I will get by just fine. Nothing's too certain though, but a good slap in the face wakes people up. And I have been sleeping a lot lately.

Maybe I'm ready to start another phase in my life. Just maybe. Take the lead, so to speak. Well, it's not that serious. By tomorrow I probably will get another issues to worry about, LOL! I'll see you in my next post, with a natural TIC-attitude as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment