A new fashion - a new shit?

As you probably noticed already, I have edited my banner. It's the first one of a kind that isn't just cut-and-pasted from a pic of mine. My artistic bullshit values are on display now, LOL!

Purple has been my favorite colour since my early twenties. Maybe it just grew on me by watching those fabulous colours on Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple and Prince albums covers. Suddenly I realized that HELL, THIS IS MY COLOUR! It was used as a theme colour in my wedding too. Luckily my wife likes purple too!

Well, my oldie favorite colour was yellow. You can draw meaningful conclusions based on that, and all that shit. I'm not sure if I ever get back to yellow again. I'm not even sure of if I wanted to. Purple is so cool... like vanilla to me.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that Purple and yellow represent (according to some study I heard some years ago) the favourite colours of manic depressive people, yeallow being the manic one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that. Well, what can I say, I've left the manic part of my life behind and left is only...d'oh! There is a study for everything, it seems.

    ReplyDelete