There's a Kela on the run

I got information from Kela, an institute that takes care of people's health insurances etc. (the same as Försäkringskassan in Sweden as far as I'm concerned), that I'm entitled to Finnish benefits. Yippee, no more than 1,5 months after my moving back here! They also told me that I could use my old Kela card if I still had it. I wasn't relying on them and thus kept my old card. They didn't ask for it, so I didn't give it to them. Now I can use it already and don't have to wait for a new one.

I have some prescriptions waiting. Old meds ran out some time ago and I didn't want to go through just another farce in Stockholm to get new ones. All I can say is that things are looking much better today than they did a couple of days ago. Things can change, but until then it's good to be a "genuine" Finn again!

No comments:

Post a Comment