TOP10 in televison

It's time to update my favorite TV programmes at the moment. Let's see how many of them I can come up with.

1. The Shield - a great series. I like the total dispare it puts on display. I don't watch it now, however, because for some reason I have seen them all already.

2. CSI - one of the best ever. I watched the episodes shown in Finland already in Sweden, so I'm basically putting all CSI's on hold while I get new stuff to watch. I don't care for seeing the same episodes twice.

3. CSI - Miami - Caruso's legendary performance keeps amazing. He moves at the speed of light, hell, he's everywhere. We should have more bosses like him, LOL!

4. CSI - NY - the same thing as with the other CSI's: waiting for unseen episodes to watch. Sinise's role is perhaps the most credible of all. He's the most sympathetic anyway.

5. 2½ men - This series is shown in the afternoon. Bad time for a working class hero to watch. The first comedy in the list, and the fifth favorite show I'm not even watching!

6. Cold Case - I discussed this in my previous post. The storylines and the characters are fine. There's a certain type of coldness in the lead character, which only needs to be accepted.

7. NCIS - not that far from CSI naturally. This has much more humour in it. Great characters, great bitching. The PC-nerd maid is hot. Nice awkward situations in every episode. David McCallum has had a role in a popular series every decade since the 60's!

8. Bones - this is maybe the greatest show I'm watching this Fall. The lead, and even side characters are just perfect. Small humour thrown between the lines.

9. Law & Order - ok, with it's spin-offs, although the UK version hasn't really convinced me. It's a classic with carefully written stories. The theme, especially in its original form, is one of the most fantastic ever implemented.

10. The Mentalist - in Finnish: Mentalist. LMAO! I'm not sure whether this should be included here, because I have seen only two episodes of it. I will give it another go still.

The series I miss: Millennium, especially the 2nd season, a classic. X-files, in its heyday. Star Trek stuff, all of it. Not much good comedy in sight, most of them are movies. Married with children was good, so was The third stone from the Sun. 4400 was also good sci-fi, but I lost it when moving to Sweden. Expecting this list to be updated, let's see if I will post it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment