ME AND US

I me mine and so on. Well, it's my birthday today. Not a special day in other way. Oh yes, it's the independence day in the US. Happy birthday! (a quote from S Wonder in case U wonder). And in the Flilippines too.

Not much to celebrate at the moment, but it's alright. I have always hated to be the center of attention. Well, I can stand being celebrated by my family members. They surprised me this morning by bringing breakfast in bed. A nice gesture. What makes them happy makes me happy as well.

It seems like I will have more time to blog in July. I have some goodies waiting, just around the corner...

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you don't like beer but as we say it back home, happy beerday anyway! Interesting that we share the same zodiac sign. Could that explain our common nerd attributes? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Not a big thing, but birthdays make me stop and smell the roses every year. Yes, happy birthday, Ringo, you've been tagged :)

    ReplyDelete