Den #2: Rackland

I know, I'll get crushing objections from Floridian and Sapphire to name a few, but I just can't be silenced. Sorry...

The first thing I noticed in Denmark, was the D cup effect: almost every woman walking (read: bouncing) in the street was astonishingly well-equipped. It blew my mind, to quote Hairy succesfully. I had thought this could happen only in Sweden, but now it happened in Denmark too. And the women in question weren't fat at all. I felt like being born in a wrong country; and I didn't need five days to decide that. Then again, if this were a daily scenery for me, I probably would not pay any attention to it anymore. If I ever had. Maybe it's good to be born in Finland, even if just to go abroad and see the natural wonders of mammals.

This supports my theory of Finnish not originating from Scandinavian roots (not my own theory, but a dialect of it, if you will). Even if Finland was part of Sweden for centuries, the genetic inheritance came from the East, deep in the heart of Russia. The matryoska doll, where wooden Russian woman dolls are hidden inside a larger, the similar-looking doll, serves as a prime example of a Finnish woman as well. Short height, big head, bad skin, tight shoulders, large waiste, big fat bottom and thighs, beer-belly, thick ankles, short feet, week, brunette hair (not blonde as usually stated) and, yes, small tits. Of course, generalization isn't fair, but this isn't actually my invention. It's pretty much common knowledge in Finland. We know what we are, which sadly doesn't necessarily help grow our self-esteem. Yet, Finnish women treat Finnish men like garbage. Maybe we males are so dumb to take the hits and not doing anything about it. It's considered to be manly when not complaining about anything. And maybe we are not worthy of a Finnish woman still. Ok, enough about my provocative opinion.

I have noticed that the Swedes and the Danes in particular, do eat a lot of greasy, fatty food. But for some reason, it shows in their boobs instead of ass and thigs. This isn't fair to the Finnish women; they have to eat more healthily not to grow a huge ass, and still the boobs don't grow much, if not at all. Granted, every woman doesn't want large breasts, but why do they get siliconized then? And pay a fortune for it? Do they feel the environment pressing them to get a big rack? Against their own will? That's BS.

If we go back to my original topic, I used to think that the women were pretty in Sweden, Portugal, Romania especially, Italy and France - basically everywhere I have dropped by (except for Bulgaria). Meeting these blonde (there seemed to be even more blondes than in Sweden) Danish women was a final wakeup call for me. It's not that they are beautiful, it's that the Finnish women are so goddamn ugly. With a hell of a lot of exceptions of course but still. In average. Some may want to hang me for this, but I have tried to be as objective as I can. If you wish, you can leave a comment. Bring it on, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous26/7/09 14:19

    LOL Oh my - that was hilarious!!!
    I can't say anything about the Finnish women as I don't know any other than our secretary at work, but I agree with your opinion of the Danish women. Well, to be honest I haven't checked out their bosoms too much, having enough to deal with F myself, but they sure are gorgeous, eh?! Strawberry blonde with freckles and always impeccably dressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, good to hear I'm not the only one out there :) Danish women... those Danish guys are lucky and I think they know it!

    ReplyDelete