Post number 100

It's time to collect some data. According to Globetrackr, I have collected here a top ten list of the countries that have visited my blog, Alive in Finland. It may have some old leftover data from my previous blog, Moved to Sweden, but I can't separate them. Too late for that.
  1. Sweden - 38,98 %
  2. Finland - 35,17 %
  3. United States - 8,32 %
  4. Hong Kong - 5,49 %
  5. United Kingdom - 1,29 %
  6. Russian Federation - 0,94 %
  7. Canada - 0,68 %
  8. France - 0,51 %
  9. Australia - 0,44 %
  10. Germany - 0,37 %

There was "unknown" in the 5th place with a 3,23 % share. Hits were from all over the world: 56 countries thank you very much! It seems that Sweden has lost its share but Finland has stayed pretty much the same. Whereas USA has grown big-time. There I have Hairy Swede to thank for. Mogli has been busy outside blogging, which may have caused the decrease of Filipinos at least in my visitor list. It seems not likely that the Finns will ever get the 50 per cent share, which would mean my blog language change to Finnish if they did. I'm not sure if I even wanted that. Let's have another walk-through with the statistics after 50 or 100 posts. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment