Two slips in six months

Since Mr. Obama started his presidency I have noticed two embarrassing moments in his acts. Nothing big but still big enough to mention. You'll be the judge whether two mistakes is much. Personally I think he could have avoided these slips easily if he had wanted to. There may have been more of them around, but I haven't been that interested in the subject at hand.

The first one occurred when Obama was comparing his bowling skills to paralympics level or something like that. Very unfortunate. The second one I witnessed myself, when Obama caught a fly and killed it on a television show. And even bragged about it.

What bothers me most, is the fact that these actions would have been expected GWB to perform instead of Obama. Now the 'change' doesn't feel that appropriate a word anymore, does it? I hope these slips were only beginner's mistakes - otherwise he's done a great job so far. Good luck to Barry town people, still a lot of good things to do...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20/7/09 11:56

    Errare humanum est.

    -A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. Now I read that Obama's popularity in the US has diminished. There is only so much you can do with all those expectations gathered during his campaign.

    ReplyDelete