Who likes birdland?

Memorize the date: the 14th of October. That's a meaningful day for me for another reason too, but I can't discuss that. Yup, it's today, LOL!

My comic strip was officially published today, in a net-blog of a newspaper. Because the release contains my true identity, I don't want to give you the link there. In addition, it's in Finnish, so it wouldn't be worth much for the majority of you. I have blogged about it anyway in my earlier posts. This character of mine may travel far, let's see; usually birds do.

However small an achievement this may sound, to me it's another milestone in my artistic career. And there ain't too many of them in the past. I think I'll have a drink today, cheers!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! hope your comic strip could replace metro's elvis someday. i'm tired of that one,,,not funny anymore. too much boring domestic anecdotes. good luck and cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I used to like Elvis strip. Now I kind of miss it. Plus that Samir. Great Swedish stuff. Unfortunately only a small portion of my strips would work after translation. It's so language-related, but a skillful translator (not by Google, LOL) might be able to do it. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete