Another aggravation?

I have noticed that many women want to look good outwardly. They put on make-up and wear clean smart clothes when they go to work. It's important to many. I don't have complaints about it.

When a man goes to work, he's more concerned about looking good internally. He doesn't want to screw up anything. The dressing is of second priority. Shaven or not, as long as the job gets done.

Usually at the work, the internal goodness overrides good-looking appearance. Well, at least in the field I'm working. That makes men getting more respect than women. But: when a woman is both sharp and sharp-dressed, she's the ultimate winner. No man could ever top that.

This all was just gazing from a traditional men's eye view. Meaning when men rule the world and all that jazz. When a woman is a boss, the rules may be turned upside down. Pretty boys with brains get the most respect.

I may be wrong, but this idea occurred to me today, and I decided to try it out in my blog. My observations haven't been that triumphant before and I don't expect it to happen any other way this time either. Something to think about at least?

No comments:

Post a Comment