Smek joins the Twitter community [edit]

The world is full of... compromises? I wasn't too keen on starting to write this blog in Finnish, in spite of its pros (and cons). The readers consist however more and more of Finns. My answer to that may be stupid and temporary, but now I joined the Twitter too. And there I'm writing only in Finnish. You can see my latest twitter post at the end of this blog page, so you basically don't have to visit the Twitter at all. That is, if you don't mind staying out of progress. Progress, my ass, you might say. I'm just finding it out, so I can't really tell.

If you really want to know, I'm bored. But the boredom is the word sometimes. Without it, I probably would never have started Facebook nor Twitter, never got introduced to P2P or Skype, not to mention Messenger; hell, I would never have even blogged! And I have felt mostly good about blogging. No-one knows how long these hype-smelling pastime products will live, but right now that isn't the question. It's more about sharing your thoughts with people who are interested in them. Arguing perhaps, commenting, encouraging, exchanging opinions. Broaden our visions and attitudes to life, at its most optimistic way of seeing it.

I'm not a mentalist, but it seems obvious even by now, that these gadgets, toys for socially active people, will be gathered under one portal application, if you will. From there you can control all of these 'needs'. And from there your 'needs' can be controlled. That application will be used via mobile phones. I'm not a fortune teller either, but mark (read: mock) my words!

Alright, I removed the Twitter link in my blog, because I simply couldn't make it fit and look stylish enough. If you wish to visit there however, you can find in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment