One for Blue and Blue for One? [this is not an advertisement]

I'm basically sick and tired of reading Blue1's advertisements. I get them via email because I have a Eurobonus card and I want to read about special offers. I used to follow the prices of flight tickets between Stockholm and Tampere, but nowadays other targets would do as well. I feel like travelling, which is a new feature for me.

Let's get to the point. Or points. I get points when I use Blue1's flights. Not much, but some. The sum I have gathered so far isn't enough even for a one-way flight from Tampere to Stockholm. And I have used only their services since I purchased the card. They advertise that it's worth staying committed to Blue1. Yeah right. I could also buy the missing points, but what's the point in that (not a pointless joke, LOL!).

Another one. Those ads inform me that now there are some cheap flight available. For instance to Stockholm, starting let's say 39 euros. When I click the link saying 'Order your cheap flight to Stockholm here', the link goes to the Blue1 starting page. And I say to myself, what a wonderful link!

When I start looking for those cheap flights, I won't find any. There isn't any. Hell, there probably never was any! This is cheating to me. Man, I'm furious. One time last year I managed to man up and called to Blue1 service. I told the clerk that I saw an ad about cheap flights to Stockholm and now I'd like to know the actual dates to them. So that I could pick up flights I could use. Well, she didn't know either. She started to browse the same web page, one week's flights at a time. The same way I had done earlier. No need to mention that the result was none. I had imagined the service personnel had a separate connection and application to the database but I guess I was wrong. And the call itself costed me something. Well, in this case to the company I worked for.

To make it even harder, Blue1 has re-designed their pages. Now it's even harder to browse and find those non-existing special offers. Blue1 may still be the cheapest flight company in Finland, along with Ryanair of course, but this kind of cheating isn't to my liking. It never was. And Ryanair's pages... well, that's another story.

2 comments:

  1. This tells you to quit the travelling :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it tells me a lot of things. But living in a cold and wet country gives me sometimes these distracting ideas...

    ReplyDelete