Grease is THE word!

Yup, it's a slow day today. It's already the third post and I'm kind of pissed off at work right now. When there is nothing to do, it's drastically boring. Web browsing isn't my stuff. Nor is Facebook.

Good news, sort of. My weight has dropped 4 kg since I moved from Sweden. I hope it won't go back up again. That's a lot of fat on the table. Some may even say that it shows, but I can't see it. Not yet at least.

The problem is that I can't pinpoint what has caused the weight-loss. I'd like to know and share it. It could be badminton I recently started, but it's only a one-hour-once-a-week happening.

Then it could be the diet. I have been eating a lot of soups and salads for lunch lately. That could explain some of it.

My notorious training programme maybe did a bit to introduce me to a slimmer life. It wasn't a success though, if you remember. I still have been training at a gym once a week, but it's been quite modest.

What about the pills I started taking this week? It's too early to tell the effects (not to mention the side effects), and clearly they can't have made a difference in such a short period of time.

The "Alli" pills should block grease to infuse in your system. Thus you can eat greasy food and still not get fat. Or fatter. I don't really get the point: why would a person having a strict diet eat greasy food and then be forced to take a 'regret' pill? Because if you eat healthy food, you mustn't take the pill, so where does the meaning of it lie? Ok, there are situations when you can't help eating unhealthily, but if you eat that way all the time, how do you expect to lose some weight? Alright, maybe it helps with hidden grease in prepared food.

I have big plans to start cykling. I even washed and oiled my bike for the first time in my life! And it's working again like a new one. Let's see what happens, I'd like to get a companion for a ride. It's not fun to ride alone. Oh yes, and I should finally buy me a helmet. Hopefully this is not one of my projects I can't finish. I hate it when my wife is right - or more like it when I'm wrong, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Great that you got this blog to tend when it's slow at work! I must have been eating the wrong (or right) stuff here in Sweden since I have the opposite problem than you. My weight dropped 5 kg since I moved to Sweden. It must be those dry university baguettes for lunch (which I never could finish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but constant writing and being 'creative' really wears me out. Instead I could do my normal work routine to survive the day. Days wouldn't feel that long. Anyway, it seems like a win-win situation you moving in and me moving out :)

    ReplyDelete