The best kind of reality show!

I've been slow to update my blog lately. Sorry for that. I've had a lot to blog about, so I try to remember everything (as if...) for my future blogging.

Yesterday The Czech Republic took a surprise beating from the Finns in ice-hockey World Championship tournament held in Switzerland. I was pretty sure the Czech team would run over Finland in advance. Luckily I didn't bet on it.

It's hard for me to decide whether the Swedish Peter Forsberg or the Czech Jaromir Jagr is the world's best ice-hockey player ever. Yesterday it was Jagr. Fortunately he couldn't substitute the rest of the team's bad playing. No man's an island - no man's a team.

Bad news. I decided to stop my DIY working out programme. I couldn't handle it after day 23.

Good news. I'm very excited about the music quiz I'm planning with my brother. It will be great!

Have a nice Vappu! (May Day) More to come...

4 comments:

  1. Hey. No quitting for the training, just have a break or do something else :D And, BTW, Swede's can't be that good players, maybe discussers and fikaers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to start over with training. Doing something less ambitious this time. But the results will tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you start over again, try something like the fibonacci numbers each day. by day 20 you should be able to do 6765 push ups! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one! Hell, I could do marathon in 3 weeks too if I managed in your kind fibonacci style. I may have to keep low profile for a while with my training :)

    ReplyDelete