August in Smekland

Finally I have had the time and the motivation to start this monthly series in my blog. I'm planning to draw a comic strip or something like that every month from now on. These are drawn with my Bamboo tablet digitally, so bare with the quality please. I have the jokes ready for the rest of this year, so no worries. The finishing of them is yet going to be handled later on.

Originally I bought the tablet to draw my bird character which I have already began. It only happens that some of the 'jokes' I have come up with don't fit in my bird's mouth. Some of them would be lost in translation, especially the punchlines. So, in a way, this is a side product for my blog readers to enjoy. Beware of weird sense of humour also in my drawings. So be warned and prepare to be confused!

August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment