Anal sex free sauna in Stockholm area discovered

You can only imagine why there has been a reason to put this kind of warnings on the wall of Skogåshallen. Skogås, south of the Stockholm center, is one of the places I haven't visited. And it seems that I probably won't either. I didn't see any of these hanging on the wall of Vasalundshallen, so it would have been alright to do it there? TIC, but still.

"Thanks for not having anal sex in our sauna. Kindly, the personnel." So it's not forbidden but worth thanking if not exercised. Strange. I remember a lot of children in the shower room and sauna too. And furthermore, it kind of says that you may practise it in other saunas, but not preferably in "our" sauna. The personnel really is kind, thankful and everything. I wonder whether the fathers do appreciate the poster, when their kids ask: "Dad, what is anal sex? Why isn't is proper to have it here?"

This is once more another evidence about the Swedes going too far. Maybe that Skogåshallen is a known gay swimming hall, I don't know. But still having sex in general places should be considered as breaking the law. As it is in Finland, and maybe in the rest of the world too. Thanks to my friends for sending me the picture, it's a gem. I only wonder what they were doing over there, and with a camera, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment