The Swedish nose

It's a Swedish day, "Svenska dagen" or "Ruotsalaisuuden päivä" today in Finland. It means that our Swedish-speaking part of us will be celebrated today. I guess they will celebrate more by themselves, I don't know. After having so much trouble with my stay in Sweden - the latest drop in the ocean came yesterday when there seemed to be some connection break between me and the union or something concerning my weeks of being laid-off - I have stopped advertising the good sides of living there.

It's also a nose day, "näsdagen" or "nenäpäivä" today. That sounds too stupid to make nosy remarks. The good cause of it, I don't even know exactly what it is I'm ashamed to reveal, may be worth joining the group of fake-nosed people. To me, it's the part of the body I'm most proud of. Should I hide it then? Hell, no. (TIC)

Today I have finished the third and the last edition of my book, as far as I'm concerned. It was about frustrations during my years in Sweden mostly. I have collected the last part of my stay in the book. They happened after my two previous editions and thus make the story complete. In one episode I even tell about an adventure I was forced into while fetching the second edition of the book in Bromma. It's still in Finnish, sorry, but the most of it can be read in my previous blog, Moved To Sweden. Link beside somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment