Face unknown faces

I just discovered a new challenging game for people with lots of pastime. I include myself in that group from time to time. I'm not a big Facebook fan, but lately I have visited my friends there quite often. Yes, the time on my hands.

My Facebook game rules go like this: First you pick the best-looking woman (or man if you're a woman, or... improvise, for God's sake!) and view all of her friends. Again, select the prettiest one and continue. You win if you finally find your own image in the list. Until then, just waste your time on pretty faces. If there's no women in the list, or if you pick a person who has no other friends, the game is over. In that case just start over with other options.

You can variate this with choosing the ugliest woman/man, the one with glasses, sunglasses, the one without a photo, with a photo not taken of the person - the sky is the limit, man! If you spend your time on this quite a harmless but yet meaningless type of "media", then a game like this may not be that far fetched for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment